Experienced HHA/CNA/PCA (South Metro area)
Compensation: Very Competitive
English Rose Suites has been a premier provider of memory care services for over 20 years. English Rose Suites takes great pride in creating and environment of growth and learning for our employees. We strive to be an employer of choice!
If you take pride in enriching the life of another through activities, assistance with ADLs, basic homemaking tasks, and creating moments of joy then this is the job for you!
English Rose Suites – Residential Homes
Please call (952) 983-0412 to inquiry about openings.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent or have completed approved courses in personal care.
- Must have at least six months experience in a similar care setting. HHA or NA certification is preferred.
- Must successfully complete all new employee background studies including I-9, criminal background checks, Mantoux screening and reference checks.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and be able to communicate medical and care information effectively, especially regarding a potential medical crisis.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment and appearance of work area.
- Valid driver’s license. Walking up to 8 hours with breaks
- Standing up to 8 hours with breaks
- Bending frequently per 7-8 hour shift
- Lifting, pulling, and pushing 50 pounds or more, frequently per 7-8 hour shift
Please click here to complete your application.