The Maintenance Assistant will maintain all homes’ exteriors including, but not limited to, cleaning of sidewalks, driveways, decks, and patios during all season. He/she is responsible for maintaining flower beds, bushes, trees, shrubs, weed control, fertilizing, dead heading flowers, planting, mowing and trimming of grass, yard waste cleanup, cleaning of gutters, helping to move furniture on as needed basis, and miscellaneous tasks as delegated by supervisor.
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
- Yard maintenance including: planting, weeding, mowing, fertilizing, etc.
- Assists in moving furniture.
- Leaf blows driveways, walkways, decks, inside garages, and patios.
- Maintains clean outdoor furniture in all the homes.
- Maintains outdoor dryer lint removal on all homes on a weekly basis.
- Assists with snow removal during winter months.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months experience in a similar position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid holiday and vacation
- Retirement plan
Questions? Call 952-405-0388