Just as residents and families blossom from the heartfelt attention received at English Rose Suites… so too, do our staff. Staff members report that they feel their jobs are more appreciated and recognized at English Rose Suites. They feel more connected and committed to the residents, families and co-workers. You do not sense any “we/they” feelings between caregivers and management, which is so often the case in other environments. You sense a true feeling of “us” among everyone.
The other major staffing strength for English Rose Suites is their 1:3 staffing care ratio. This is one of the best ratios of staff to residents for memory care programs in the country. It enables the program to provide a level of activities and individualized services unsurpassed in the industry.
We encourage our staff to take a leadership role in developing their interests, aptitudes, skill and knowledge by participating in program offerings.
English Rose Suites believes strongly that by investing in our employees through learning opportunities, we will increase the quality of life for our residents.
Exceptional CNA/HHA (Edina)
English Rose Suites – Residential Homes
Currently seeking the following positions:
- PT NOC shift
- PT AM shift
- PT PM shift
b♦home Home Care
Currently seeking exceptional CNAs to provide premier service to clients located in the south metro area (Edina, Hopkins).
- 24 hr Live In
- AM, PM, NOC Hourly Shifts
RN (full or part time)
English Rose Suites and b♦home Home Care is seeking a RN to be part of our Premier Residential Care and Home Care team by ensuring our residents and clients well-being through the delivery of high quality care.
- Current MN RN license
- 3-5 years experience working with residents with memory impairment preferred
- Experience working with MDH Comprehensive Home Care license in a residential care setting and/or home care preferred
- Ability to transfer knowledge to Home Health Aides/CNAs
- Strong team building and mentoring skills
- Experience with end-of-life process preferred
Click here for full job details and information.
Housekeeper (part time)
We are currently seeking a part time housekeeper to assist with cleaning of our 4 homes. The housekeeper maintains the properties in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition. He/she has the ability to maintain multiple properties, assess housekeeping needs, work independently, and follow procedures and guidelines
Hours: 8+ hours a week
Cleaning responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Bathrooms – scrubbing & sanitizing toilets, showers, sinks; cleaning floors and grout
- Vacuuming all floors, furniture, and under cushions
- Steaming all hard wood floors and shampooing carpets
- Dusting all furniture, light fixtures, window sills, ledges, floor baseboards, pictures, mirrors, etc.
- Kitchen – clean all appliances and inside oven as need; scrub, sanitize, and clean sinks, counters, grout, and back splashes
- Cleaning inside, outside, and floor under washer and dryer; remove and clean lint traps – vacuuming if needed
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor
Maintenance Assistant (full time)
We are currently seeking a maintenance assistant to assist with duties of the maintenance super attendant. The Maintenance Assistant will maintain all homes’ exteriors including, but not limited to, cleaning of sidewalks, driveways, decks, and patios during all season. He/she is responsible for maintaining flower beds, bushes, trees, shrubs, weed control, fertilizing, dead heading flowers, planting, mowing and trimming of grass, yard waste cleanup, cleaning of gutters, and helping to move furniture on as needed basis.
Click here for full job details and requirements.
You can apply for a position in one of three ways: use the APPLY ONLINE button to fill out an application online form which will send us your information directly, click on the DOWNLOAD APPLICATION to download a PDF application. Follow the instructions below, or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (952.405.0388).
Click on the button below to fill out a job application online.
Download an Application
Click on the button below to download a job application. Once you have downloaded the application, you can save it to your computer, fill it out, save the filled out version, and then email it or print it out to review or FAX. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FILL OUT THE FORM ONLINE AS YOU MAY LOSE YOUR WORK.
Once you have the filled-out and saved PDF, you can:
- FAX it to 952-253-2548, or
- EMAIL it to email@example.com, or
- MAIL it to the following address:
English Rose Suites
C/O Human Resources
PO Box 390255
Edina, MN 55439-0255